Monday, May 13, 2013

Hey guys, there's a blogspot app!

I was just messing around on the google play store and hey what do you know, it exists already! Could be fun to play around with. As we speak I am writing this from my phone on the ferry while listening to some song where the only lyrics seem to be 'and this is what the tuna do...th.th.the tuna do....DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS SANDWICH?!' interspersed between catchy electro bass.

Anyways, moving on...it links in directly with all of your blogspot blogs and seems pretty easy to use, so far anyways. Im still  a bit of a techtard so I won't post too many screenshots - I'll leave that for wernald. But hey! Hopefully this helps to get you guys posting too...its a bit lame if its a one man party going on in this blog lol...

Hahah sorry t-dawggg, im not sure if your blackberry will support it though ; P jks jks

Peace out! Tomorrow is Friday in this part of the world which means....WEEKEND IS NEAR!

No comments: